The keyboard is a very popular keyboard that is liked by all ages due to its ease of use and easy portability. Apart from this the electronic keyboard lessons are also fun to learn.
- The course covers all the fundamentals
- 12 exciting songs
- Full back tracking for all pieces
- Expanded sections on chords and arpeggios
- Technique-scales, intervals and exercises
- Sight Reading-developing reading skills
- Listening-rhythms, chords and scales
- Creativity and composition-song and riff writing, soloing and more.
The course is well paced and easy to execute and very modern in its teaching. The entire curriculum comes with backing tracks which helps create concert like experience. Students learn a variety of genres and can even play a piece at their first lesson. A stand-out feature of the curriculum is the ability for all the three instruments to play together at the same level in the course – lesson by lesson. It is very effective in teaching both individually and in groups and very easy to implement.
Students can also train for examinations of renowned International boards like Trinity College, London’s Rock & Pop examinations by learning to play the instrument from experienced music keyboard teachers in Mumbai. Soon these classes will be available in other cities of India as well.